Saturday 18 May 2013

Ceri's River Cruise Hen Party



One of the last shoots to come from 2012 - and we went out with a cracker :) It was a scorching day on the banks of the Port Alfred river. The drinks were cold, the snacks abundant and the cupcakes and decorations meticulous. The girls were dressed for summer with a touch of the mad hatter's hats for a "Tea Party". I felt almost guilty to be calling this my work for the day - I mean it's not every day a guy gets to go behind the scenes at a kitchen tea, let alone on a river cruise with food and drinks supplied. Add a camera to the mix and I was pretty much having a very happy day :)

Janey and Lindy had organised up a storm and took great care of me over the course of the afternoon - many thanks to them and I know everyone had a ball - the photos tell the story. To Ceri, I hope you had an amazing wedding and that you are truly blessed in your marriage - it was great to share in a small part of it.

So sit back, relax and soak up the fun and laughter from the photos below.

Cheers for now,
Matti


 









 
































































 


Keep loving, living and doing everything else to make those moments count!

1 comment:

  1. River cruise hen party! I am sure it was super exciting event. I truly adore all these arrangements of this bash. I just hosted hen party at some domestic vintage themed venues in Chicago. It was also enjoyable as we played a lot of funky games.

    ReplyDelete