Tuesday 21 August 2012

The Smashette Family Shoot @Lonehill Park


Ashleigh, more affectionately known as Smash (too many stories to tell here ;)), found out via fb that I would be in jhb for a weekend. She was all over it like peanut butter on toast... yes its almost breakfast and I'm hungry ;) Anyway I digress... and after very little pleading needed I was as keen as a bean.

We decided on Lonehill Park as the location, at the time basically cause it was close enough for all of us to get to but ultimately turned out to be such a hidden little gem. And I have to give a big shout out to the JHB winter weather Gods... 24, blue skies, no wind!!!

Smash, Taylor and Paige are truly one of the most gorgeous family's ever. I loved loved loved doing this shoot and I hope that I have done them justice. Paige was our little model of the day... pulling out poses left right and centre and being able to turn it on and off at the blink of an eye. Taylor had her own special way with the camera, more subtle, but just as beautiful. Smash said to me that she didn't really want any photos of herself... and I wasn't quite sure why.... ok so we all don't like photos of ourselves... but I stand by my original statement and Im sure all will agree that you are just Smashing!! Last but not least was "Granny" - and really only by technical terms as she is just as stunning as the rest of the family :)

All in all - beautiful people, beautiful setting, some champagne to ease the nerves, fun, sun, laughter and love - a recipe for awesomeness!! Thanks to everyone for a superb afternoon and bubbly post shoot sundowner... Cant wait to do it again!!

Big love.

Matti


























 




























Keep loving, living and doing everything else to make those moments count!

No comments:

Post a Comment