Saturday 13 July 2013

Lara And Family


Ok, so its time to get this blog going again :) My lack lustre in posting has only been stunted by the ever growing amount of work I have had and prioritising clients photos before the blog - so for that I am grateful - but I have so much still to share that I best get going :)

This post is of a regular client and a small family shoot we did in the Rondebosch park one evening. We had so many options for shots and fairly little time - but everyone was game for letting me tell them what to do, where to go and sometimes how to do it ;) 

Granny was down in Cape Town and the kids just loved her. I even managed to get the whole family on a roundabout - thanks guys, so cool :)

Anyway it was a fun filled evening and fun was had by all. Here are a few of the day.

Enjoy.

Matti!


























No comments:

Post a Comment