Friday 22 March 2013

A colourful Kalk Bay Family shoot


At the end of this yellow brick road was one of the coolest, most fun-loving families I've had the privilege of shooting. I used to work with Candice, who approached me for a shoot, and I shouldn't have been surprised at how awesome her family are. I asked them to pick a location that they thought best portrayed them and was special in some way. The colourful and vibrant streets of Kalk bay were a simply perfect way to bring out how I saw them and just how inviting they are.

Thanks to all for a great afternoon - thanks for finding the umbrella bag and saving my light stand as if it was your own (see pic below, you'll know which one) :) Love it!

Enjoy the trip :)

Matti


























 
 

















 






Keep loving, living and doing everything else to make those moments count!

No comments:

Post a Comment